For those buyers seeking luxury without the massive square footage, this may be for you!
Almost a year ago, Sterling Collection Development Group led by president Nathan Day and luxury home builder Luster Custom Homes run by Tanner Luster brought together their companies to create Cypress Development Group. They had collaborated in 2011 when Sterling at Silverleaf launched its luxury villas, built by Luster. The synergy of these two entities is presenting new opportunities now as they complete the second phase of the Sterling Villas, and for those buyers looking for luxury and low maintenance under 3,500 square feet, their newest project is slated to launch next month – The Sterling Collection at Silverleaf.
The Sterling Collection located adjacent to the existing Sterling Villas at Silverleaf will offer 213 condominium units ranging from 1,600-3,400sf with a few penthouse units available on the top floors of each of the five four-level buildings. Pricing is expected to start in the low $1M range. President Tanner Luster in an interview with www.globest.com shared his view for this project: “The target market will be the 45 to 65-year old range. These are second and third home buyers who don’t want any maintenance. They may be scaling down from an 8,000 to 10,000sf home but still want the exclusivity of a country club.”
Some unique and revolutionary features of this property will make it one of the most luxurious condo projects in the Southwest:
- Silver-Level LEED Certified Sustainable Building using Steel Frame Construction
- Automated Robotic Valet System Calls your Vehicle at the Touch of a Button
- Private Elevators Providing Access to Each Home
- 7,000 Square Foot Resident Lounge
- Complete Home Automation from your iPad including Security, A/V, Lighting & Window Coverings
- Natural Wood & Stone Floors
- Top of the Line Appliances including Pro-Series Sub-Zero & Wolf
- Calcutta Marble Kitchen Countertops & Custom Cabinetry
- LED Lighting
- 11-foot + Ceilings
- Private Garden Terraces
With all of these innovative features we will no doubt see high demand for these properties. Contact us at Cashman Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby’s for more information or to have your name added to the interest list. Models should be open soon with ground breaking expected in the first quarter of 2015.
Sally Cashman, Cashman Partners | 602.339.2680