Terravita Community Association ($270 Quarterly)
All homeowners are members of Terravita Community Association (TCA). This HOA is dedicated to ensuring that the streets and neighborhoods are safe and maintained to a consistently high standard of quality and appearance. Association duties and membership benefits include:
- Common area maintenance and landscaping
- Street maintenance
- 24-hour community security including gated and guarded entry and patrols
- Maintenance of community trail system
- Enforcement of the governing documents (CC&Rs)
- Collection of Association assessments
- Maintenance of entry and exit gates
- Painting of backyard view fences and community common-area walls
- Determination and funding for capital reserves and expenditures
Terravita Community Association is managed on-site by the community management firm of CCMC. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.Dues include the above benefits, capital replacement and capital improvement reserves.
Terravita Country Club ($170 Monthly)
All homeowners are members of the Terravita Country Club (TCC) which offers resort-style amenities and a plethora of social activities. As a homeowner, your private club membership benefits include:
- Contemporary clubhouse with dining in a variety of indoor/outdoor venues
- Regular member events and activities, including educational seminars and cultural events
- Member-driven groups covering a diverse range of hobbies and interests
- Full-service fitness center with free weights, cardio, classes and personal training
- Fully equipped locker rooms with steam room, showers and lounge areas
- Swim complex and resort-style pool with beach entry, lounge area, swim and walk lanes, spa, and patio areas
- Tennis complex with 6 tennis courts (4 lighted), including a stadium court
- 9,000sf Desert Pavilion community center with meeting rooms, art lab and library
There is no food and beverage minimum at Terravita. Dues include the above amenities, capital replacement and capital improvement reserves.
Terravita Country Club, Terravita Golf Club and Terravita Community Association are separate legal entities.
*Information Courtesy of the Terravita Community Association and the Terravita Country Club.
Return to our Terravita Home Page