Established in 1986, the masterfully planned Desert Mountain community is truly the epitome of Sonoran Desert living. Whether you seek a golf course home, lock and leave vacation home, or a foothills estate with exceptional valley views, there is a property for you here. Desert Mountain is comprised of various residential villages and six incredible golf courses and clubs, offering something for everyone; owners here enjoy the stunning views of Desert Mountain, city lights and golf course vistas. For our golfing clients, please visit our Golf Club Page to learn more.
Desert Mountain Highlights
- 8,000 acre residential and recreational community in far North Scottsdale
- Master planned by Taliesin Associated Architects founded by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Elevation ranges from 2,500-4,800 feet
- 35 residential villages for varied lifestyles
- Cottage homes, town homes, semi-custom and custom built properties
- Sonoran Fitness Center & Spa
- Six (6) Jack Nicklaus “Signature” golf courses and clubhouses
- Jim Flick’s state of the art golf performance center
- Over 7 miles of wilderness trails adjacent to Tonto National Forest
- Click here to view equity and non-equity tiered club memberships
- Cave Creek Unified School District
Explore the Villages of Desert Mountain
Browse All Homes for Sale in Desert Mountain
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS.
IDX Solution Provided by iFoundAgent.com
ARMLS Listing Data last updated 8/7/2020 6:38 PM MST.
Return to our 85262 Home Page