From Storyrock: “The last master-planned community of its kind in Scottsdale, Storyrock’s enclave neighborhoods will be authored by nationally recognized luxury homebuilders. Storyrock is excited to announce its first 3 homebuilders – Shea Homes, David Weekley Homes and Taylor Morrison – who collectively own 177 lots. The community will feature generously-sized lots, and homes will feature open floor plans, state-of-the-art technology, and high-touch natural finishes.”
- What are Storyrock’s nearest cross streets?
- Pinnacle Peak & 128th St
- What are the closest local landmarks or businesses?
- The McDowell Sonoran Preserve, Golf, Shopping, Dining & Amenities
- How large is the community?
- 462 Acres, with only 443 Homes on approximately 300 Acres
- What type of homes, and how many homes will be built in the community?
- Open spacious floor plans in a variety of styles blending with the surroundings
- What are Storyrock’s community amenities?
- 30,000 acres of natural preserve adjacent to the community
- What are Storyrock’s HOA fees?
- Predicted monthly fees are about $150-$200
- How close is the nearest trailhead access?
- Tom’s Thumb Trailhead access is only a short walk from Storyrock.
- What are the anticipated home costs at Storyrock?
- Anticipated to start in the low $900’s
- When will the homes at Storyrock be available for purchase?
- Currently under construction
Contact Cashman Partners at 602.339.2680 to arrange previews at this beautiful new community!