Established in 1983, the prestigious Lyle Anderson master planned community of Desert Highlands was the first of its kind. An intimate guard gated enclave of over 550 properties is nestled at the base of Pinnacle Peak, taking advantage of the majestic high desert. For our golfing clients, make sure to visit our Golf Club Page to see more detail.
Desert Highlands Community Highlights
- 850+ pristine acres close to shopping, dining and amenities
- Jack Nicklaus “Signature” 18-hole par 72 golf course
- 13 tennis courts including hard surface, clay and grass
- 7,000 sf fitness facility, pool and jogging trails
- Beautifully renovated club house with dining and planned events
- Residential services for full and part-time homeowners
- $75,000 non-equity membership fee paid upon purchase of property
- Various architectural styles, all artfully united with nature
- Cave Creek Unified School District
- Click here to view Desert Highlands Association dues
Explore the Neighborhoods of Desert Highlands
Browse all Homes for Sale in Desert Highlands
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS.
IDX Solution Provided by iFoundAgent.com
ARMLS Listing Data last updated 10/31/2020 5:10 PM MST.
Return to our 85255 Home Page